The Florida Online Innovation Summit Returns to UCF Campus!
We look forward to being in person again for the 2023 Summit! We want to thank the participants and presenters of the 2022 event.
The Florida Online Innovation Summit is an opportunity to share and discuss projects that are being implemented across the state to advance the state-of-the-art in online learning. These are projects that seek to push the boundaries of current technology and practice in order to disrupt existing models and positively impact the constraints of the “iron triangle” of quality, cost, and access for students. Examples of potential innovative and experimental project categories include:
Thursday, March 30, 2023
- 8:30am – 9:00am EDT ~ Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00am – 9:10am EDT ~ Welcome Address
- 9:10am – 10:00am EDT ~ Keynote Address
- 10:10am – 11:00am EDT ~ Concurrent Session 1
- 11:10am – 12:00pm EDT ~ Concurrent Session 2
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT ~ Lunch
- 1:10pm – 2:00pm EDT ~ Concurrent Session 3
- 2:10pm – 3:00pm EDT ~ Concurrent Session 4
- 3:10pm – 4:00pm EDT ~ Closing Panel
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm EDT ~ Networking Event
Click below to view last year’s program. The 2023 program will be added as soon as it is available.Download 2022 Extended Program
Stay tuned for more information about this year’s Keynote Speaker!
Stay tuned for more information about this year’s closing panel and theme!
- Registration Opens: September 27, 2022
- Registration Deadline: March 10, 2023
- Early Bird Registration Cutoff: January 27, 2023
- Early bird pricing until January 27th – $30 at checkout
- General registration price after January 28th – $50 at checkout
- The Innovation Summit is open ONLY to Faculty, Staff, and/or Administrators.
- The Innovation Summit and TOPkit Workshop have separate registration processes.
- Once you have registered, you will receive future email communications about the event.
Use the widget below (once added after registration opens) to register for the event. You may need to use the scroll bar to access the “Get Tickets” button to proceed with registering for the event.
Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals will be announced September 6, 2022. Please view the proposal guidelines for more information.Proposal Guidelines
Important Location Information
The Florida Online Innovation Summit is returning to face-to-face this year and will be held at the University of Central Florida. Please find important location and parking details below.
UCF Fairwinds Alumni Center: 12676 Gemini Blvd. N., Orlando, FL 32816-0130View Map
Parking for the Innovation Summit will be available in Parking Garage D. Attendees will be emailed a parking permit to place in their car, and parking will be on level 1 of Garage D. Upon exiting Garage D, walk across Memory Mall (the grass walkway) towards the Fairwinds Alumni Center.
Photo Albums & Previous Agendas
Summit Planning Committee
Wendy Howard (UCF), Beth Nettles (UCF), Anita Gabbard (UCF), Nicole Stahl (UCF), Samantha Richardson (UCF), Tina Calandrino (UCF), and Rocco Fazzalari (UCF).
Questions, Concerns, or Special Requests? Please feel free to reach out to the Pegasus Innovation Lab at: iLab@ucf.edu
The Innovation Summit and the TOPkit Workshop occur in sequential weeks so participants can benefit from attending both events. The Teaching Online Preparation Toolkit (TOPkit) is a comprehensive resource for those who are responsible for faculty development, including those who develop relationships with faculty to ensure quality online or hybrid courses. Although TOPkit is Florida funded, it has an international reach. The site is organized by a three-step process for planning, developing, and evaluating your program, along with supporting resources. We invite you to explore TOPkit resources and participate in upcoming events.
Stay Connected – Sign Up for Updates & Announcements
Sign up to receive important updates and announcements for upcoming Florida Online Innovation Summits.