We look forward to the 2022 Summit! We want to thank the participants and presenters of the 2021 event.
The Florida Online Innovation Summit is an opportunity to share and discuss projects that are being implemented across the state to advance the state-of-the-art in online learning. These are projects that seek to push the boundaries of current technology and practice in order to disrupt existing models and positively impact the constraints of the “iron triangle” of quality, cost, and access for students. Examples of potential innovative and experimental project categories include:
- Adaptive Learning
- Microcredentials / Digital Badges
- Next generation ePortfolios
- Predictive analytics and dashboards
- MOOCs for credit
- eText and digital materials strategies
- Competency-Based Learning
- Immersive Video Environments
- Creative use of open source materials
- Learning analytics
- Content repositories for sharing digital resources
Stay tuned! The agenda and extended program will be added as soon as possible.Download Last Year’s Extended Program
Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals will be opened in the near future. More information will be added here once the call for proposals window has started.
- Registration Opens: August 4, 2021
- Registration Deadline: February 18, 2022
- Early Bird Registration Cutoff: January 14, 2022
- Early bird pricing until January 14th – $30 at checkout
- General registration price after January 14th – $50 at checkout
- The Innovation Summit is open only to Faculty, Staff, and/or Administrators.
- The Innovation Summit and TOPkit Workshop have separate registration processes.
- Once you have registered, you will receive future email communications about the event.
Use the widget below to register for the event. You may need to use the scroll bar to access the “Get Tickets” button to proceed with registering for the event.
Participant Zoom Background (Optional)
Stay tuned for the 2022 Background!
Photo Albums & Previous Agendas
Summit Planning Committee
Wendy Howard (UCF), Beth Nettles (UCF), Anita Gabbard (UCF), Arianna Davis (UCF), Nicole Stahl (UCF), Samantha Richardson (UCF), and Tina Calandrino (UCF).
Questions, Concerns, or Special Requests? Please feel free to reach out to the Pegasus Innovation Lab at: iLab@ucf.edu
The Innovation Summit and the TOPkit Workshop occur in sequential weeks so participants can benefit from attending both events. The Teaching Online Preparation Toolkit (TOPkit) is a comprehensive resource for those who are responsible for faculty development, including those who develop relationships with faculty to ensure quality online or hybrid courses. Although TOPkit is Florida funded, it has an international reach. The site is organized by a three-step process for planning, developing, and evaluating your program, along with supporting resources. We invite you to explore TOPkit resources and participate in upcoming events.
Stay Connected – Sign Up for Updates & Announcements
Sign up to receive important updates and announcements for upcoming Florida Online Innovation Summits.