Accessing Webcourses@UCF on a mobile device is best done through the Canvas Mobile apps. At UCF, we support two Canvas Mobile apps: Canvas Student and Canvas Teacher.
Access your Canvas courses on the go and in the classroom with the Canvas Student mobile app. Features include:
- View grades and course content
- Submit assignments
- Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
- Send and receive messages
- Post to discussions
- Watch videos
- Take quizzes
- Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
Download the Canvas Student App
Use the URL webcourses.ucf.edu when prompted to login to Canvas by Instructure.
Canvas Teacher allows teachers to facilitate their courses on the go, both inside and outside the classroom. This app provides quick access to many frequent course facilitation tasks for teachers:
- Grading: Browse submissions and provide feedback to your students with a new and improved mobile SpeedGrader embedded in this app.
- Communicating: Send announcements and messages (including “Message Students Who…”), and participate in course discussions from the palm of your hand.
- Updating: Need to change a due date? Or publish an assignment? Or fix a misspelling? Canvas Teacher allows you to update your course content.
- And more! Browse the list of features included in the Canvas Teacher app.
Download the Canvas Teacher App
Use the URL webcourses.ucf.edu when prompted to login to Canvas Teacher.