The Division of Digital Learning is seeking qualified individuals to fill a variety of positions. If you are excited about serving faculty and students using innovative education technology and practices to impact student access, success, cost and the quality of the learning experience, consider joining our division.
- Apply for the position by clicking one of the links in the list below.
- The division uses a hybrid work plan where work is conducted both onsite and remotely for those positions deemed eligible.
- A current resume/CV and cover letter should be included in the application.
The Center for Distributed Learning also offers internship opportunities for students. Visit our CDL Internships page to learn more.
Current Open Positions
Each position has a scheduled closing date, after which applications will not be accepted. Should you be directed to a listing that can not be found, the position is closed.
- Executive Director, Continuing Education
- Applications Programmer I, Center for Distributed Learning
- Applications Programmer II, Center for Distributed Learning
- Applications Programmer III, Center for Distributed Learning
- Project Assistant, Pegasus Innovation Lab
- Student Coach III, UCF Online Connect Center (Closed)
- Student Coach IV, UCF Online Connect Center (Closed)